8000mAh sport Solar Charger
Thank you for purchasing our solar charger for mobile charges, This sport solar.
charger is uniquely constructed with integrated Li-polymer 8000mAh battery.
Water resistant / Dustproof, Dual USB ports and LED torch light. Please carefully read.
this manual before operating your solar charger and Keep it in a safe place for future.
reference. There are many helpful instructions to ensure you can use the solar.
charger safely and it’s fullest potential for years come.
· Battery Capacity: 8000mAh Li-polymer batter
· Solar Panel:5V,200mA
· Input: DC 5V/1A
· Output: DC 5V/2.1A
· Product size: 141*86*15mm
· Operation Temperature: 0~45℃
Charge the battery before you leave home
and solar charging will help you in cases of emergency.
Charging the solar charger from an external power source.
· Connect the solar charger’s cable to a computer or laptop USB port, or USB AC adapter.
· Blue LED indicators come on to indicate that the solar charger is being charged.
· When the solar charger is fully charged, LED indicators goes off.
· An external power source takes 5-7 hours to fully charge the solar charger.
Charging the solar charger via the solar panel.
· Place the solar charger under sunlight
· The green LED indicator will keep on when the solar charger is being charged under sunlight
· When the solar charger is full charged, LED indicators goes off
NOTE: Solar charging only for emergency, please avoid prolonged exposure under the burning sun.
Charging an external device via the solar charger.
· Check that the solar charger is adequately charged by pressing [◎].The battery charge status is
indicated by the LED:
1 st LED indicator-green, which is keeping on when it being charged under sunlight blue,25% power
2 nd LED indicator-blue,50% power
3 rd LED indicator-blue,75% power
4 th LED indicator-blue,100% power
· LED indicators will turn off after 20 seconds if full charging
The solar charger needs to be full charged if you wish to utilize both USB ports and charge two devices simultaneously.
LED torch light
Double- click [◎] to switch the torch on and off
NOTE: When the solar charger is in use and its battery charge level is very low, the solar charger.
will automatically shut off in order to protect its battery from a deep discharge. When the solar.
charge begins to recharge, it takes 3 minutes before it can output any charging current.
· Never attempt to open or dismantle the solar charger
· Never subject the solar charger to knocks or blows
· Do not let children play with the solar charger
· The solar charger is waterproof but should never be immersed in water or any other liquid
· Do not leave the solar charger in airtight space when sunshine charging such as a car, may
cause the maximum operating temperature(45℃)being exceeded.
· Do not throw the solar charger into the fire.